WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
- Send a service request inquiry, call, or email us. We will speak with you to gather general information including your service needs, treatment plan, anticipated start date, and length of services needed.
- From there, we will map out your individualized schedule with anticipated appointment times, nurse providing services, and pricing information.
*Pricing may vary and is based on individual service needs (i.e. cycle length and daily number of visits required)
- Once you are ready to proceed, you will receive confirmation of your appointment schedule along with a copy of our privacy practices/HIPPA notice and our Consent to Service agreement for your review prior to the first appointment.
- Within 24 hours of your first scheduled appointment date, you will receive a communication to confirm your appointment date, time, nurse and location of service.
- On the day of your first scheduled appointment, your nurse will arrive at your home, or other convenient location, 15-20 minutes ahead of your scheduled time to answer any questions about our forms, to sign consents, and to review your medication schedule, and set up your injections. Please have available a copy of your medication schedule.
- Your injections will be set up and administered by the nurse as per your clinic/MD’s order and as documented on your medication schedule
- After your medication has been given, your nurse will review with you your remaining quantities of medication so you may consult with your clinic and have ample time to order more as needed.
- If continuing services on subsequent days, your next appointment time and nurse will be confirmed.
If you would like to find out more about our services and work with us, fill out the form below and one of our staff members will get back to you.